Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Monday 1 July 2013

HAMBURG SIGN ARSENAL DEFENDER

Hamburg have signed Switzerland defender Johan Djourou on loan from Arsenal.
The 26-year-old has moved to Hamburg on an initial one-year loan deal with the Bundesliga club having the option to make the move permanent next summer.
Johan Djourou: Signed for Hamburg on loan
Djourou, who undertook his medical with the northern Germany club this morning before putting pen to paper on his contract, spent the second half of last season on loan with Hamburg's Bundesliga rivals Hannover after joining during the January transfer window.
Djourou said on Hamburg's official website: "I'm very happy now that everything is sorted. HSV are a big club, with a lot of quality and great fans.
"I am convinced that this is the right step for my career."
Hamburg's director of sport Oliver Kreuzer said: "Johan was a priority as the defence is a very important part of our team. He has leadership qualities but is also fast, good in the air and very good on the ball."
The versatile Ivory Coast-born defender joined Arsenal as a 16-year-old in 2003 and has made 144 appearances for the Gunners.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is William Bill a Business Contractor' I live in Washington District of Columbia. I was been awarded a contract, but due to my lack of finance i could not meet up according to agreement made, after i try to get a loan! I was reject by many banks and other financial institute that i almost gave up all hope for the contract. I almost called the company to tell them that i won't be taken the contract anymore, only to be saved when i was thinking and searching one night through the internet I saw an advert about a loan company named First City Loan Home whom can give a loan for as low as 5% interest rate with no collateral or credit card needed. I applied for a loan in the company to my greatest surprise the CEO of the company approved my loan of $350,000 which i used to finally finance the contract. I said to myself i need to share this good news to the world so if you need any loan of any type with no collateral or credit card for as low as 5% interest rate I advice you to contact First City Loan Home at their email: servicesline1@careceo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete