Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Monday 8 July 2013

GOMEZ THANKS BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD, BAYERN

Mario Gomez has issued a heartfelt thank you to former club Bayern Munich as he prepares for life with new club Fiorentina.

The Germany international inked a four-year-deal with the Serie A club just a month after completing a remarkable treble with the European champions, and he admitted he will leave the club with something of a heavy heart.
Gomez thanks 'best club in the world' Bayern
“Dear fans, it is time to announce that I'll be leaving the club with a weeping and a laughing eye,” he posted on his official Facebook page.

“I would like to thank you fans and of course my team-mates, the staff and all the people at Bayern for the sensational support you gave me.

“It was a great time at the best club in the world. I am very grateful for the great experience that I could made here in these four years.”

“Now begins a new chapter for me and I look forward to joining my new club Fiorentina, as well as the city, the country, the language and the culture... and of course the delicious food.

“I will be still very connected to Munich and this great club and wish the team all of the best and much success. I’m sure they will remain the best team in the world with this great coach next year.

“Once again many thanks, especially to fans. Your Mario.”

No comments:

Post a Comment