Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Saturday 29 June 2013

NEW SWANSEA DEFENDER PROUD OF SWITCH

New Swansea defender had this to say;

I am very happy to join Swansea. One of my dreams has been to play in the Premier League, and I can do that here with Swansea.
I am very grateful to the chairman and Michael Laudrup for giving me this opportunity and showing a lot of faith in me.
I watched Swansea last season – what the club achieved was incredible. To finish in the top half of the Premier League and win a trophy too is a massive achievement.
In Spain, Swansea are very famous now. They talk a lot about the club and how they have become a successful team in the Premier League with an attractive style of play.
– Swansea defender Jordi Amat speaking to the club's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment