Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Friday 28 June 2013

MONACO SIGN ISIMAT-MIRIN

Monaco have further strengthened their squad with the acquisition of defender Nicolas Isimat-Mirin from Valenciennes for an undisclosed fee.

The France Under-21 international has signed a four-year contract with les Rouges et Blanc and cannot wait to start pre-season training his new club's star-studded squad.
Monaco confirm Isimat-Mirin signing
"This is really a big thrill for me to get involved with Monaco," Isimat-Mirin told the club's official website.

"I feel a lot of joy, but also great anticipation. I'm looking forward to Monday for the resumption of training.

"This team's project is fantastic and I will give everything to prove that I deserve to be part of it."

Monaco have been very busy in the transfer window already, having already made a number of notable signings, including that of Radamel Falcao from Atletico Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment