Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Friday 28 June 2013

DI CANIO: WE NEED A WINNING MENTALITY

Sunderland Boss, Di Canio speaking today;

I want to win every game. Even when we have a friendly game, I have a winning mentality.
Even when I play cards with my daughter, I want to win every time. I want to upset her because I want to win. My mentality is to win every game.
There are obvious priorities: the Premier League is more important than friendly games, but only if we deliver this mentality can we take every competition seriously.
So the Barclays Asia tournament is very important because we are going to face the top sides and it's the dream of every player - this is the mission: to play every game against a top side.
– Sunderland manager Paolo Di Canio

No comments:

Post a Comment