Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Wednesday 3 July 2013

PSG AND MONACO TARGET WANTS NEWCASTLE STAY

Mathieu Debuchy insists he is staying at Newcastle despite speculation linking him with a move back to France this summer.
The France international was one of five January arrivals on Tyneside, making 14 appearances as United secured their Premier League survival.
Mathieu Debuchy: Happy with life on Tyneside
Paris St Germain and Monaco have been credited with an interest but the full-back insists he is happy with life in Newcastle, despite some initial problems.
"I don't know about the rumours saying I have been contacted by Paris or Monaco," he told The Chronicle.
"I feel good in Newcastle. I want to stay in England. I love the Premier League.
"For me, the Premier League was a big discovery. Everything is much harder than it is in France.
"The game is faster and the teams are better, even the small teams. I also had to learn a new language as I did not speak English.
"It was complicated, but right now it is better. I love England, even if it is different."

No comments:

Post a Comment