Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Tuesday 9 July 2013

INTER SIGNING DELIGHTED TO BE BACK TO CHILDHOOD CLUB

Marco Andreolli is delighted with his return to Inter and says he has nothing but fond memories of his previous spell with the Giuseppe Meazza side.

The defender, 27, previously wore the Inter jersey from 2003 until 2007 before joining Roma in search of regular first team action, but returned to the Nerazzurri on a free transfer last week.
Andreolli delighted with Inter comeback
"I'm really proud and happy to be back home. I grew up with Inter, I made my Champions League, Serie A and Coppa Italia debuts here," Andreolli told the official club website.

"We won the Coppa Italia with the Primavera and I scored against AC Milan in the final.

"I'll never forget how excited I was that day.

"I went mad when we won the 2007 Scudetto at Siena and I was lucky to be a part of so many other great achievements.

"Then I went to Roma, Sassuolo and Chievo and I'm grateful to everyone - coaches, team-mates and club officials alike - who's helped me improve as a player.

"Now I'm back here to take up from where I left off and give everything I've got for my Inter.

"I hope to relive the thrills I had here the first time."

Andreolli has signed a four-year deal with Inter.

No comments:

Post a Comment