Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Tuesday 9 July 2013

FERDINAND WARNS ROONEY ABOUT LEAVING UNITED

Ferdinand had some words for Rooney
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8219724.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/154444014.jpg
He's mature enough now and old enough to make his own mind up. I'm sure in time he'll have his say.
I don't see where you go better from here. For instance, Cristiano has been ridiculous as a football player individually but has he won more trophies since leaving than what we've won? That's the way I look at it.
I wouldn't say that he shouldn't have gone there; it was his dream to go there, so you have to respect that. But I just look at things in a plain, black and white way - I want to win trophies so why would I leave here?
– Man United defender, Rio Ferdinand

No comments:

Post a Comment