Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Thursday 27 June 2013

WILFRIED BONY KEEN ON SWANSEA

Wilfried Bony has revealed that he is keen on sealing a move to Swansea City.
The Ivorian international has been linked with a host of clubs from across Euroipe and a number in England.
But it is the Swans who have emerged as front-runners to capture the 24-year-old, and Bony is more than open to the idea.
Wilfried Bony: Wants move to Swansea
"The clubs are now talking to each other, Swansea has made Vitesse a bid and I hope it's good," Bony told Voetbal International.
"Swansea is a wonderful club. It's my chance to play in the Premier League and they also play attractive football.
"I understood from my agent that Swansea want to pay €12million for me and that is what Vitesse want to receive, so I hope there is some good news soon."
Vitesse have issued a statement, saying that no agreement is in place with any club - including Swansea.

No comments:

Post a Comment