Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Thursday 27 June 2013

CAVANI INSISTS ON HOLDING TALKS WITH NAPOLI

Edinson Cavani wants to hold discussions with Napoli as soon as possible to establish whether he will be leaving the club.
The Uruguay international has been linked with Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid this summer and has hinted he would be interested in a move.



A £54million buyout clause has put off buyers from making a move for Cavani, who along with his country was knocked out of the Confederations Cup by Brazil on Wednesday.
But he could still leave Napoli and he is eager to speak to Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis in the near future to reach a conclusion to all the speculation.
"I love Naples. It's my town and my heart is there. But when I was here in Brazil I've heard untrue rumours and things about me," Cavani told the media in South America.
"For this reason, now I want to talk as soon as possible with president De Laurentiis.
"We must clear ourselves. I'll talk with him, as it's done between men, really soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment