Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Wednesday 26 June 2013

TEVEZ: I REJECTED AC MILAN FOR JUVENTUS

Carlos Tevez arrived in Italy and expressed his delight to be joining Juventus, also revealing he had snubbed AC Milan.
The Manchester City striker is in Turin ahead of completing a £10million move to Juventus.
Carlos Tevez: Set to sign for Juventus
The 29-year-old was linked with a host of clubs including AC, who he says he decided against joining.
"I'm really happy to be here at Juve", Tevez told Sky Sport Italia.
"It's a really big satisfaction for me. I will tell the rest in the press conference - but Juventus wanted me more than Milan."
Tevez, who is reported to have been handed their famed number 10 shirt, is set to be confirmed as a Juve player on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment