Soccer News, Rumours, Results and Analysis

Soccer News and Rumours

Sunday 7 July 2013

GUARIN: I'M FOCUSED ONLY ON INTER MILAN

Inter midfielder Fredy Guarin says he is focused on playing football with his current side.

The highly-rated 27-year-old has been linked with a move away from the Nerazzurri in order to free up funds for summer signings.
Guarin focused on Inter
The star's representative revealed last week his client had no wish to leave the Giuseppe Meazza side, amidst reported interest from Manchester United, Tottenham and Anzhi Makhachkala.

"I thank my family and my friends for having been with me for this unforgettable holiday," the Colombia international wrote on Twitter.

"I hug them one by one because I love them. Now my goal is Inter," he added.

Guarin moved to Inter from Porto in the 2012 January transfer window, having started his career with Colombian outfit Envigado.

No comments:

Post a Comment